* WHAT…North to northeast winds 30 to 40 mph with gusts 60 to
70 mph expected.
* WHERE…San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland
Empire, San Bernardino County Mountains, Santa Ana Mountains
and Foothills, San Gorgonio Pass Near Banning and Orange
County Inland Areas.
* WHEN…From 6 PM Sunday to 2 PM PST Monday.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds could blow down trees and power
lines. Power outages are possible. Travel will be difficult,
especially for high profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The strongest winds will be along the
south-facing slopes and foothill areas, below the Morongo
Pass, and through and below the Santa Ana Mountain canyons.
Use caution if you must drive.