Medical technology company BD Bioscience has signed a 220,000-square-foot lease at Torrey View by Breakthrough, a 10-acre life science development in San Diego.
Medical technology company BD Bioscience has signed a lease for the largest building at Breakthrough Properties’ Torrey View by Breakthrough, a 10-acre life science development from in San Diego. BD Biosciences will occupy a 220,000-square-foot space representing 40% of the total property.
Breakthrough Properties acquired the site in October 2020 in partnership with Tishman Speyer and Bellco Capital, and is building the development to LEED Gold standards. The project is located in the Del Mar Heights life sciences cluster and adjacent to biopharma workforce housing.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Once you are an ALM digital member, you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to GlobeSt and other free ALM publications
- Access to 15 years of GlobeSt archives
- Your choice of GlobeSt digital newsletters and over 70 others from popular sister publications
- 1 free article* every 30 days across the ALM subscription network
- Exclusive discounts on ALM events and publications
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now