Architect level II
Six to eight years of experience, preferred licensed architect with extensive knowledge of architectural principles and practices, uses advanced techniques and is responsible for finished plans, specifications and material approvals. Can oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Responsible for finished plans, specifications, or approval of materials and construction. Can oversee a small staff of architects and technicians. Applies in-depth and diverse knowledge of architectural principles and practices across a wide range of assignments and related areas. Acts independently in terms of architectural methods and complexities. Requires the use of advanced technology and the modification / expansion of theories, regulations and practices in the specific field. Oversight and guidance mainly concern overarching goals, critical issues, new concepts and production issues.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in architecture or a related field.
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience as a designer
- Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Ability to develop design options in collaboration with the design team
- Ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings and models related to the project (s)
- Strong skills with ArchiCAD, V-Ray, Rhino and Adobe Suite
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure, efficiently meeting deadlines and time budgets.
- Ability to take initiative when directed by supervisors
- A flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
- Experience as a designer on built and published references
- Work experience in a leading American or international architecture firm
- License and / or LEED certification are assets.
The job description above reflects the core activities of the role, although the main areas of responsibility will change from time to time. The job holder must recognize this and adapt it flexibly to the working methods.
All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, skin color, religion, age, belief, gender, citizenship, gender, mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin or other protected characteristics. Oppenheim Architecture + Design, LLP is legally required and required to recruit and promote qualified employees and applicants who are disabled veterans, recently retired veterans, military service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Oppenheim Architecture + Design, LLP is legally obliged and obliged to employ and promote qualified people with disabilities.
Please send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
Back to the job list …